Assisting you in all aspects of employment law
We are highly experienced in all aspects of employment law and as employment lawyers have acted for both employers and employees across a range of matters from transactional documents and advice to dispute resolution.
We assist clients in the area of employment law and industrial relations by helping to achieve commercial and pragmatic outcomes as well as navigate dealings with Fair Work Australia and the Fair Work Ombudsman.
If you have a question or concern about employment law please contact us.
We are active in advising clients in the following areas:
- Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor arrangements
- Operation of restrictive trade and non-solicitation clauses
- Executive Service Agreements for Senior and Junior Executives
- Unfair Dismissal
- Redundancy claims
- Bullying & harassment claims
- General Contractual advice
- Termination of employment
- National Employment Standards
- General Protections disputes under the Fair Work Act
- Appearance work with Fair Work Australia and the Fair Work Ombudsman
- Privacy and employment obligations
Employment law - post-employment non-solicitation restraints
Attempting to restrain former employees from breaching these type of contractual terms is a growing area of employment law, with more and more cases coming before the courts.
If you are looking for advice in relation to the preparation of these clauses or if you need help in understanding what a prospective employer is asking you to agree to, then please contact us.