Providing expert advice in commercial and business law
As commercial lawyers, intellectual property lawyers and business lawyers, we are committed to providing a full range of high quality commercial legal services responding to all of your needs and requirements.
Our services and how we deliver them may take on a range of forms including:
- talking through issues over the phone or by email;
- providing preliminary assessments and identifying options;
- engaging in legal analysis of your situation, brainstorming solutions and problem-solving;
- assisting in preparing and drafting transactional documents and agreements;
- giving advice on structuring;
- assisting in resolving disputes or conflict through negotiation, appropriate dispute resolution or litigation;
- recommending, when appropriate, the use of external Counsel (including Barristers and Senior Counsel) to add value to legal problem solving;
- briefing Counsel in the management and handling of commercial and civil litigation.
We are happy to discuss tailoring how we provide our professional legal services to your specific circumstances or situation.
The areas of law we provide our services in can be found by clicking on the menu heading above.